SAZ Trading Services is a private firm engaged in the business of trading currencies, stocks and Crude Oil.
WHEREAS the Client represents that he has speculative capital for the principal purpose of trading in Forex transactions and has been informed and is fully cognizant of the possible risks associated with such investments.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of mutual covenant, and agreement herein contained, the parties hereto, intending, to be legally bound, agree as follows:
1. SERVICE PROVIDED
SAZ Trading Services is prepared to provide the following services to Client:
a. Trading of CURRENCIES, STOCKS AND OIL with funds belonging to Client for a monthly ROI (ROI – Return on Investment).
2. INVESTMENT PLANS
4 MONTHS FLEX PLAN
• SAZ Trading Services maintains custody of Clients invested capital for a duration of 4 months and pay out 5% ROI on a monthly basis.
4 MONTHS FIXED PLAN
• SAZ Trading Services maintains custody of Clients invested capital for a duration of 4 months and pay a flat rate of 6% ROI monthly. Capital and ROI collected at the end of 4 months.
6 MONTHS FLEX PLAN
• SAZ Trading Services maintains custody of Clients invested capital for a duration of 6 months and pay out a flat rate of 7% ROI on monthly basis.
6 MONTHS FIXED PLAN
• SAZ Trading Services maintains custody of Clients invested capital for a duration of 6 months and pay a flat rate of 8% ROI monthly. Capital and ROI collected at the end of 6 months.
3. INVESTMENT AGREEMENT
• On completion of the 4 or 6 months cycle, client decides to either withdraw total funds from SAZ Trading Services custody or initiate a fresh 4 or 6 months investment agreement plan.
• The client shall not be allowed to terminate the investment before the 4 or 6 months duration or as agreed by the parties irrespective of the circumstances
• The Company shall commence trading within 48 hours after the deposit has been made and the client’s designated account shall be credited with the ROI within 48 hours for the Payment of monthly returns.
• SAZ Trading Services shall not operate a compound investment plan irrespective of how long client decides to leave monthly returns in her custody.
• The Client is only allowed to top up invested amount within the 4 or 6 months period with a minimum of 50% of initial amount invested.
• The Company shall bear the maximum part liability in case of force majeure.
• SAZ Trading services closes operation in November and goes on break in December to resume operation in January. Hence there will be no payment to all clients for the month of December.
4. TRANSACTION POLICY
SAZ Trading Services will only recognize accounts carrying the client’s name. Deposits to SAZ Trading Services must come from clients registered bank account and payment of monthly returns will be paid directly to clients registered bank account. No third-party bank account will be recognized in any transaction by both parties.
5. PAYMENT POLICY
Payment of monthly returns will be paid directly to client’s account one month from the date contract was initiated.
6. NON - PAYMENT
We ensure safety of Clients funds with us and funds are being managed with the highest form of expertise and we guarantee safety of capital. However, Should SAZ Trading Services default in any of the agreements; client is free to take any form of legal action against SAZ Trading Services.
7. LIMITATION CLAUSE
That SAZ Trading services shall be liable for any action or omission or negligence by any of its staff that result in loss to the Client save for force majeure.
8. TERMINATION BY SAZ TRADING SERVICES
SAZ Trading Services may terminate this agreement and stop acting for Client if:
i. Client does not comply with this Agreement;
ii. SAZ Trading Services forms the opinion, on reasonable grounds, that mutual confidence and trust do not exist between both parties; or
iii. SAZ Trading Services believes on reasonable grounds that, by continuing to act for Client, it may breach the professional conduct rules which are binding upon professionals in the Trading industry.